The Coiled Tubing Field Supervisor will be accountable for overseeing operations in the field. Reporting directly to the Coiled Tubing Manager, the Field Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and safety of personnel and equipment.
• Manage the day to day operations of the coiled tubing
• Work directly with the management team to provide technical expertise and demonstrate Calfrac Well Services best practices
• Responsible for providing supervisors and crews of the coiled tubing department proper support, leadership, and guidance while maintaining a high degree of service quality
• Ensure adherence to operational, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
• Interact with the customer to provide troubleshooting techniques, job solutions and to confirm all program requirements are monitored
• Work closely with the engineering department to provide a consistent approach to the business and to the customer
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must have the ability to adapt to remote and extreme working conditions while supervising a mobile coiled tubing operation
• Strong understanding of coiled tubing capabilities, job types, equipment maintenance and manufacturing processes
• A highly energetic, self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment that is deadline driven; more importantly is centered on providing quality information
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and verbal/ written communication skills
• Must be able to interact effectively and work comfortably with both field and management staff
• Strong leadership, mentoring and delegation skills
• Comfortable in a dynamic, project driven, team based environment
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 8+ years progressive work experience
• Extensive experience and knowledge within the coiled tubing service line
• Supervisor or management experience preferred
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and US headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
From technology investments to customer care to employee achievement, Calfrac seeks to maintain its leadership position as the preferred provider to it's customers by delivering our services with the highest degree of quality, safety, efficiency and integrity.
In return for your talent, we offer:
Competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including: major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, as well as 401K with matching funds. Additionally, we offer tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more! If you are a team player with strong work ethic and commitment to safety, we'd like to hear from you!
Calfrac Well Services - 13 months ago