End Date OR Duration:
Datacenter Administrator / Systems Engineer to help manage one of the nation’s busiest SaaS applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Linux App servers and PG databases in a high-availability 24x7 data center.
- Hardware/software configuration and management; lead hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts of varying size and complexity
- Install software, apply patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from commercial, open source & proprietary monitoring tools
- Manage DB maintenance and replication. Spot and rewrite problematic queries.
- Business continuity planning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of: Linux, PostgreSQL, Apache, LAMP environments
- Protocol level knowledge of SMTP/HTTP/HTTPS/IMAP protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
- Extensive professional systems maintenance experience in a Unix data center environment
- Some combination of the following skills: SAN, DBA, Basic Networking, Scripting, Python, Perl, Virtualization
About Theoris IT:
- Some SAN experience: EMC VNX or Clarrion a plus.
Theoris IT is a
full lifecycle IT professional services firm
offering project and staffing based solutions tailored to meet the specific business needs of our clients.
Our 25+ year heritage
is one of consistent delivery of timely, innovative, and cost-effective information technology services. We have a dedicated team of highly skilled consultants focused on assisting companies
analyze, design, develop, test, and implement/manage technology solutions.
Theoris - 21 months ago
Theoris is focused on assisting our clients deliver important improvements to their business. Theoris provides professional services in the...