We need a professional with some serious management magic. Someone who’s ready to turn blades of grass into blades of glory and not get lost in the weeds. As a General Manager, you’ll use your magic to lead and manage a team of passionate sales professionals. You’ll hit the mark. Surpass your goals. And find reward after reward.
TruGreen is a competitive industry leader. Filled with teams who dream in green and are a part of our energetic family of ServiceMaster brands. We’ve always got your back as you build a lasting career. No leaf will go unturned as we search for our next General Manager – will it be you? Apply now and head towards a more lush future. Start controlling your career with TruGreen. Because we hire proactively, candidates must be willing to relocate at the end of the training period.
- Generate sales revenue by adding new program customers and upselling current customers
- Direct the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies
- Review production costs and product quality
- Prepare annual budget and monthly projections
- Manage two or more supervisors and handle overall direction, coordination, and evaluation business and sales/marketing departments
- Maintain profit and loss accountability for between $1M and $5M
- Evaluate performance, make salary recommendations and administer disciplinary actions for team members
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MA/MBA preferred or related education/work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience required, with a minimum of two (2) years of management experience or related skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services needed
- Certificates, licenses and registrations as required by federal and state law
- High energy and stellar multitasking skills
- Leadership and team-building experience
At TruGreen, we value our employees just as much as our customers. The result? Almost forty years of careers centered around the people who matter most – you. Apply now.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
- 401(k) with company matching
- Growth and advancement opportunities
TruGreen - 11 months ago
TruGreen provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for office and retail centers, resorts, parks, and housing developments....