The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED and is actively searching for FMV Imagery Systems Specialists . Please review the following in consideration for this excellent opportunity!
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access
- The imagery analyst exploits imagery and geo-spatial data from satellite and airborne systems in support of military operations.
- Plans and recommends the use of imaging sensors for reconnaissance and surveillance mission.
- Produce intelligence by studying and exploiting imagery to include visible, infrared and radar, both fixed and Moving Target Indicator (MTI) and geo spatial data. Identify conventional and unconventional military installations, facilities, weapon systems, Orders of Battle (OB), military equipment and defenses.
- Identify lines of communications (LOC) and industrial facilities.
- Determine precise location and dimensions of objects.
- Conduct physical Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Prepares imagery analysis reports and fused geo spatial products.
- Provide guidance to subordinate analysts. Identify avenues of approach.
- Conduct functional BDA analysis.
- Determine National Imagery Interpretation Rating Scale (NIIRS) of imagery. Prepares detailed free text narrative and topical imagery intelligence products and reports.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
- Strong Imagery Background.
- Full Motion Video (FMV) and/or Predator or All-Source Analyst or SIGINT Analyst with Extensive Geospatial Tools usage (ArcView, ArcGIS, NSA proprietary tools)
- 2+ years of Imagery Experience and 4 years of overall Intel experience.
- Must be willing to deploy at least 120 days a year on a 1/3 rotation cycle.
- Must possess a current U.S. Passport or be able to procure one prior to assignment
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!