Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable Physical Therapists / PT and Physical Therapist Assistants / PTAs. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 700 health care facilities in 23 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable PT or PTA, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Physical Therapist / PT at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
- Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
- Teach skills that diminish or correct pathologies and restore, reinforce and enhance the performance of physical tasks
- Provide range-of-motion, strengthening and functional training to patients following joint replacement surgery to help them achieve independence in ADL and leisure activities
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs that improve function and reduce the risk of fractures in patients with osteoporosis
- Consult, evaluate and intervene to prevent skin breakdown in immobilized patients; heal wounds and prevent complications when breakdown occurs
- Educate patients diagnosed with a variety of illnesses to better understand and manage their conditions
- Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
Florida Physical Therapy Association - 3 years ago
Genesis HealthCare creates care for people when care is what counts. The company operates more than 400 assisted living and skilled nursing...