Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
· Provide support for Learning Management System (LMS) administration including coordination and set-up of courses entered in the LMS, and course assignments to over 150K students.
· Liaison with Curriculum Development community and area training partners to ensure proper course set-up and data integrity.
· Apply significant knowledge of organization & associated system processes.
· Evaluate tasks, service level agreements, business need, urgency, and prioritize workload accordingly.
· Coordinate with management on priorities as relevant.
· Responsible for troubleshooting issues with the LMS system and end users to determine root cause of the problem.
· Provide help desk support.
· Recognize system deficiencies and work with leadership to define potential solutions.
· Develop and generate training compliance reports based on complex/changing business and legal requirements, within tight turnaround times.
· Create back end SQL queries to ensure courses are assigned to relevant employee groups
Project Manager Skills Required to be considered:
· Experience in technical related roles preferred, including system administration and help desk support
· 1-3 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· High aptitude for learning new systems & concepts
· Ability to understand complex technical information and convey it in simple terms
· Ability to interpret complex requests & implement based on aggressive timelines
· Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with little direction
· Ability to compare, process, organize and compile information
· Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions
· High analytical skills needed
· Excellent written & oral communication skills
· Experience with Relational Databases, SQL
· Experience with Cognos Reports, Crystal Reports or similar reporting solution
· LMS experience
Project Manager Minimum Education Required:
· 2 year degree
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.
Keywords: Project Manager
Bartech Group - 17 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...