- Minimum 5 years Basis experience
- At least two full implementations.
- Install/Configure/Maintain ECC, Portal, Netweaver, PI 7.3, GTS, Business Objects, CRM 7.0 and Solution Manager systems (HANA, Business Process Consolidation, Biller Direct, GRC 10 installation/configuration experience a plus)
- Experience with System and client copies
- Familiar with installation and configuration of NWDI/NWDS
- In depth Basis knowledge of both ABAP and JAVA stacks at various versions.
- Familiar with CRM Interactive Center and WebDynpro
- Strong understanding of UME and Enterprise Portal configuration
- Good SAP Security knowledge (GRC Access Control knowledge a plus)
- Setup/configuration of CTS+/STMS
- Experienced with transport management system
- Ability to configure SAP Central monitoring
- Troubleshooting and error handling, performance/tuning, and problem determination/resolution
- Strong Oracle knowledge
- Good understanding of VMWare
- SUSE Linux, AIX and Windows administration (experience with HACMP,and failover scenarios a plus)
- Experience with Maintaining interfaces to 3rd party technologies such as HP Quality Center, Adobe Forms, Kofax, Redwood job scheduler, Loadrunner, bolt-ons
- Administers and executes release management for Enhancement Packages, Support Packs and upgrade paths for all SAP components.
- Responsible for performance management, application optimization, tuning, load balancing, & proactively to provide a stable SAP landscape.
- Performs SAP application upgrades and Enhancement Package activation.
- Develops, designs and documents SAP Disaster Recovery Procedures and test.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.(8) years experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines and/or five (5) years specific SAP system configuration, development and deployment experience.
Designs, develops, tests and implements complex enterprise applications software including client, server and middleware. This includes designing and building complex algorithms and data structures and application performance monitoring and tuning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Creates complex software design at the component level based on the application architecture and the detailed business requirements.
2) Develops complex algorithms and data structures
3) Assists with the translation of logical data design to physical database design.
4) Develops strategies for the monitoring, preventive maintenance and disaster recovery of complex applications.
5) Serves as technical expert in one or more applications within a portfolio.
6) Assures that solution designs meet requirements for scalability, performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements.
7) Participates in the assessment and resolution of complex software defects.
8) Assists project management with the development of work breakdown structures, project plans and skills required to develop and implement applications.
9) Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
10) Conducts technical evaluations
11) Leads the review, business case development and implementation of software development tools, methodology and software development standards.
12) Understands IS Security measures and current standards, practices and technology.
1) Serves as liaison with suppliers for sustaining activities.
2) Assists with evaluation and recommendations regarding purchased software packages, and supporting services.
3) Supports management in recruiting and hiring
4) Using knowledge of technology and existing systems, mentors junior staff on building and maintaining application systems.
5) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Expert in one or more software development languages.
2) IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired.
3) Solid understanding of system lifecycle methodologies, software development tools and standards.
4) Experience working in teams.
5) Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired.
6) Proficiency with MS Office.
7) Ability to solve problems quickly and completely. Ability to identify tasks which require automation.
8) Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of explaining complex procedures in writing or verbally. Must be able to write proposals and make presentations to internal customers and professional peers.
9) Provides technical direction for application development teams.
10) A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE:GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets,...