The Revenue Cycle Analyst will be responsible for management of data, reports, and analyses, the reviewing of financial data for outcomes that affect operational issues, and recommended resolution. The Revenue Cycle Analyst will also be responsible for addressing financial concerns with Revenue Cycle Director and implementing project management initiatives on a small scale.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical billing and coding preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare and ability to be creative / innovative in the way problems are addressed.
- Requires ability to work effectively with physician, nursing, secretarial and ancillary staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Initiative and ability to work independently (self-direction).
- Ability to work collaboratively for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Attention to detail that ensures follow through.
- Ability to obtain cooperation and support from a broad range of people.
- At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare organization, preferably in a patient care aspect.
- Exceptional judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of current issues in the healthcare environment preferred, particularly regarding quality measurement, outcomes studies, healthcare finance, and patient safety preferred.
- Project management skills and/or experience.
- Data management and information system experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Faulkner Hospital - 2 years ago