Come be a part of Cisco’s Remote Managed Services group, the internal organization that delivers Cisco Remote Management Services (Cisco RMS). Cisco Remote Management Services simplify the ongoing management of Cisco Advanced Technologies, enhance the business benefits, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for customers. A dedicated team that works together to anticipate, identify, and resolve issues faster, more accurately, less expensively, and with more visibility than customers can usually do on their own.
- Act as an overall project lead coordinating change and release management activity across all relevant team members, working closely with them to solve project/process related challenges
- Provide regular status updates to all involved parties to ensure full transparency and best possible alignment of resources
- Identify critical risks within the project in time and proactively suggest solution to resolve the issue
- Clearly document the project on an ongoing basis to ensure a clear understanding regarding roles and responsibilities within the team as well as the client and external partners
- Prepare meeting documentation (e.g., action/to-do lists, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes)
- Prepare status and tracking documentation (e.g., progress reports, team updates, status requests, and resolved issues lists)
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat
- Apply understanding of Client/Cisco Business (e.g., leverage best practices, advocate customer position)
- Contextualize impacts (e.g., identify implications of problems/issues/events on internal and external business processes)
- Experience with identifying opportunities for RMS Process Improvement (e.g., optimization, proactive, innovation)
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, with focus on Change and Release Management.
- Direct experience with supporting change management and adoption worldwide global enterprise customers.
- Experience with defining new processes to deliver remote change management to new customers.
- ITIL Foundations certification required.
- Experience with build client relations (e.g., establish productive and reciprocal relationships with RMS Team, Customers, Partners and other stakeholders).
- Client communications (e.g., facilitate meetings/sessions).
- Team communications (e.g., facilitate information sharing, advocate client positions, leverage team resources)
- Educate client and enforces compliance to policies, procedures and project standards
- Cross functional influence
- Mentor Others (e.g., share knowledge and expertise with others)
- Manage Processes (e.g., gather information, analyze needs, execute re-engineering, etc )
- Experience with Managed Services.
** This position can reside in RTP, NC or Austin, TX
- Requires 6+ years related experience as a project manager within the Services / IT / SP industry
- Typically requires BS in equivalent field, with minimum 2 years project lead/management
- PMP desired.
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...