BASIC FUNCTION : Market Analysts work in the company’s home office in Milwaukee, where you provide analytical support in the evaluation and monitoring of the real estate portfolio. Functions include:
QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for individuals with a college degree or equivalent with real estate emphasis and strong aptitude in finance, accounting, economics or technology. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required as well as the ability to work independently as a member of a team.
- Supporting the investment underwriting process in the home office, coordinating with multiple functional units – Architecture, Environmental, Law, Closing, Insurance and Tax.
- Working with producers in a designated field office to prepare deal submissions, review due diligence materials and gather additional information where necessary, including:
- Analysis of property and borrower financials.
- Abstracting tenant leases.
- Performing supportive analysis utilizing proprietary financial models
- Drafting underwriting documents for internal review by senior management
- Assisting in the presentation of verbal and written recommendations.
- Providing analytical support and complete special projects for all functional areas within the real estate portfolio, including mortgage loans and real estate equities, mortgage backed securities, REITs and private real estate securities.
- Limited travel will be required.
Northwestern Mutual - 9 months ago
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company - Milwaukee, WI (Northwestern Mutual) has helped clients achieve financial security for more...