As a Pilates instructor, you will be responsible for guiding members through invigorating Pilates practices. Dedicate yourself to teaching the mindful aspect of the Method, and employ your persuasive sales ability to bring the Method into the lives of others.
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Pilates training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Instruct both private and group Pilates classes while maintaining the cleanliness of the Pilates studio
- Develop and maintain a Pilates client base
- Promote and sell Pilates training programs and classes to members
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue and session goals
Peak Pilates System, Power Pilates, Stott Pilates, or Physical Mind Institute certification preferred.
- Pilates Method Alliance approved Pilates certification required.
Primary Location: : MI-Rochester Hills - ROH - Rochester Hills
- One year Pilates instruction (Mat and Reformer) experience preferred
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 2 years ago
Life Time Fitness, Inc. operates multi-use sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation and resort and spa centers under the...