Suddath Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of relocation management, space planning, furniture management and technology relocation. Our integrated approach to workplace mobility allows managers to stay focused on running their businesses while significantly reducing the cost of relocating.
If you have strong prospecting and closing skills and want to join a financially strong leader in the transportation/relocation industry, Suddath presents its employees with great opportunities to succeed and grow.
Please review our website at www.suddath.com to learn more about our organization.
- Research local market and develop a market strategy based on market dynamics and Suddath strengths
- Develop rapport and credibility with top prospects in the local market and position Suddath for the next sourcing cycle
- Self generate qualified office moving project leads over 5,000 square feet annually; directly pursue self generated leads in a timely manner; track lead lifecycle and report progress as required
- Directly pursue qualified leads from the SWS business development department in an effective and timely manner; track lead lifecycle and report progress as required.
- Effectively identify prospect needs and develop solutions around client needs, goals and objectives
- Follow all company standards for RFP, RFI, contracting and pricing requests
- Directly present all move plans and pricing proposals in person
- Follow training standards to become proficient in the SWS service offering; intelligently integrate SWS’s offerings into local relationships to achieve market differentiation
- Develop and follow a focused local participation strategy for select trade associations
- Actively prepare for and participate in: weekly sales meetings, weekly individual accountability sessions, monthly individual performance reporting, annual performance reviews, annual sales summit
- Follow all company standards for comprehensive and effective utilization of Suddath’s CRM application
- Cultivate new business through continual prospecting techniques such as cold calling, local and professional networking, internet research, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a related business to business field
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS CRM and Email; must be proficient with presentation applications (MS PowerPoint and WebEx)
- Experience in office moving, commercial furniture sales, commercial real estate services or project management is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to work independently ; excellent leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent financial management, planning skills and technology orientation
Suddath is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued paid time off starting at 14 days per year
- Vacation purchase options
- Company culture committed to giving back to our communities (United Way, MS MudRun, companywide Go-Green initiatives, American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, Humane Society, Susan G. Komen for the Cure)
Monster - 5 months ago
As part of Suddath Relocation Systems, a $200 million company with 1,200 employees and established in 1919, Suddath International has become...