Wireless Network Support Engineer II – Hanover, MD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Internal and external support and management of wireless customer data equipment for IP and data path support, configuration, test and deployment phases.
- Experience configuring and managing Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with the Linux operating system (RedHat/CentOS preferred). Solid understanding of Linux operating system is required.
- Experience with documenting network and design using Visio, Concept Draw or Diag.
- Experience with Gb data paths is a plus
- Must be able to articulate design requirements and effectively communicate with project management and customers.
- CCENT/CCNA and/or RHCE certification is a plus.
- Experience with or exposure to CDMA (PDSN/HA) equipment is a plus.
- Experience with 2G/3G GSM/UMTS (SGSN/GGSN) is a plus
Tecore - 17 months ago