- Thoroughness and attention to detail in preparing aircraft for flight test activities
- The ability to successfully complete current assignment on time
- The willingness to work hard, with integrity Desired skills • Experience in aircraft flight operations
- Knowledge of F135 and F136 systems and engine to aircraft interfaces
- On-aircraft troubleshooting experience
- Technical Writing Experience
- Verbal and Written Communication Experience
- MS Office, MATLAB Specific Job Description An Systems Engineer Asc who is seeking an opportunity to support the JSF STOVL and CV program at NAS Patuxent River MD in the area of Propulsion. This candidate should have a back ground in hardware aircraft propulsion systems; including an understanding of the fundamentals of failure analysis. The candidate will provide support for F-35 Flight test by monitoring flight data and handling anomalies in real time, summarizing completed testing or issues, data reduction and analysis, and supporting Propulsion related aircraft maintenance and troubleshooting activities; evening and weekend support is expected. Standard Job Description Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight. Establishes structural specifications, performs stress analysis, and conducts performance tests. Security Clearance Top Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY Business Area Aeronautics Company Department 6C4F00:Propulsion Systems Job Class Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Job Category College State Maryland Relocation Available Yes Work Schedule FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift Second
Lockheed Martin - 4 years ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...