Job Order: J0112-0156 - Permanent Full Time
Title: ****Senior Sales Executive - Portfolio Management/Wealth Management Solutions
Category: Sales / Business Development
City: New York City (and surrounding area), New York, United States
Job Description: ****Senior Sales Executive - Portfolio Management/Wealth Management Solutions
The Portfolio Management Services group of CGI's Global Wealth & Capital Markets division is responsible for development and delivery of technology and business solutions to support the investment management requirements of leading global financial institutions and asset managers. CGI's indusry leading MVest portfolio management soluiton is a modular, end-to-end integrated platform for front, middle and back-office, designed specifically to meet the critical needs of today's financial advisors and firms serving the wealth management market.
We have a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive who can call on their proven relationships in the wealth management and portfolio management arena to differentiate CGI's portfolio management solution from the rest to support our penetration of the US wealth management market with CGI's MVest portfolio management solution .
Reporting to the Sector Vice President for CGI's Global Wealth & Capital Markets division, you will be responsible for understanding the MVest products and marrying that knowledge with your deep understanding of the US wealth management marketplace to gain sales and solutions commitments from clients on a graduated basis over the next 3 years. This position will be based in the US northeast.
The primary functions of this role consist of:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding the challenges and strategic direction of the US wealth management industry, its participants and providers, and leverage this insight to identify key business opportunities for CGI's renown wealth management solutions and services
- Identifying target accounts, developing sales pursuit strategies, and leading the execution of those strategies for defined target accounts and market segments, working collaboratively with appropriate global CGI business units
- Achieve targets for revenue, new sales within assigned segments
- Develop, manage and sustain business relationships with decision makers in assigned accounts at all appropriate organizational levels
- Provide Service Delivery oversight to assigned accounts by liaising with CGI's Delivery teams
- Take ownership of, and lead the coordination of CGI's response RFP's, RFI's and RFQ's
- Promote and build awareness of the CGI brand for wealth management services through sales calls, participation and representation at appropriate industry functions and conferences
- Cultivate and sustain professional working relationships with all relative areas within CGI
We offer the opportunity to join one of the world's largest independent consulting and IT solutions company, with the track record, client base, global presence and scale needed for long term success in serving the global wealth management industry. It is a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business management or equivalent work experience, combined with SEC recognized accreditation in finance/wealth management or securities governance
- Minimum 7 years' experience in software and solution sales in the wealth management sector, including both license and software as a service solution models
- An extensive base of relationships with wealth management providers, preferably focused on the high net-worth wealth segment, and self-disclosed market participants
- Strong knowledge of various investment instruments, regulatory requirements, and clearing protocols in the US market
- Sound knowledge of competing front/middle/back office portfolio management and accounting solutions provided by Advent, Charles River, Simcorp, SunGard, etc,
- Proven ability to identify business needs and to develop compelling propositions to address those business needs through technology based solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in financial analysis, deal structuring and contract negotiationIf you have strong sense of professionalism, a collaborative working style and are looking for a highly rewarding career in the wealth management software sales sector, then we would be very interested in speaking with you.
This is an immediate opportunity so please refresh your resume, and apply online to CGI Careers . At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to professionals located in 125 offices worldwide. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
CGI - 16 months ago
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services co...