Title : Mechanic
Reports To : Shop General Manager
Job Summary : The Mechanic will be responsible for Tire Sales and Service, Roadside Assistance, Heavy duty repairs, and General preventative maintenance of Class A and B vehicles. Basic computer skills and any other reasonable and ethical request made by a direct supervisor for the location.
- Heavy duty repairs including the following: Servicing, diagnosis and repair of engine oil, transmission oil, rear and front differential oil, power steering oil, filters, Electrical, air, fuel and air conditioning systems, wheel end assemblies, drive line assemblies and but not to include any internal components of the differentials, transmission or Motor.
- Tire Sales and Service including the sale, removal, and replacement of tires up to but not limited to commercial vehicles. Inventory Control
- Roadside Assistance including assisting customers with roadside services up to but not limited to jump-starts, fuel delivery, belts, hoses, brakes and wheel-end assemblies.
- 1-2 years Experience in Class A vehicle repairs
- Must be able to work at least 35 hours a week
- Ability to work a variety of shift including nights and weekends
- Basic computers and data-entry skills required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Criminal Background, MVR, and Drug Screen required
- A/C certification a plus.
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 pounds. (ex. changing commercial tires)
- Must be able to work in close quarters. (ex. commercial vehicle wheel wells)
- Mechanically Inclined
- Must be able to follow directions and learn new skills quickly
COME GROW WITH LOVE'S!
Love's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 19 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...