Our client, the interactive division of a large entertainment company, is seeking an
Associate Media Planner/Inventory Analyst to assist the sales team with RFP responses. Organization and an eye for detail are key as this role project manages the sales process from proposal to execution. Working closely with internal teams, this person will assist with inventory allocations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where balancing multiple, shifting priorities is the norm.
This is a 3-6 month contract role.
· Work with internal teams to develop media plans
· Function as the liaison between the client and various internal departments
· Manage daily requests to reserve and approve inventory in DoubleClick
· Enter and monitor plans in 3
· Monitor inventory levels and alert appropriate teams as needed
· Obtain approvals for media plans
· Project manage the sales order lifecycle
· Bachelor's Degree (required)
· 1 - 3 years of experience in a digital sales or agency
Ability to understand and interpret proposals and metrics (including working with large data sets) to analyze trends and communicate findings with non-analytical partners
· MS Excel expert (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
· Experience with databases and CRMs such as Omniture, Atlas, DoubleClick Suite for Publishers (DSM/DFP), SalesForce, and Microstrategy
· Working knowledge of PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, etc.
· Experience working with all buying models including: CPM, CPC, PPV, CPV, and CPA