Marine Technical Services
, a Superior Energy Services Company, is a registered engineering company that provides technical solutions for all types of offshore and marine applications including emergency and non-emergency support services. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Marine Technical Services is currently hiring Small Vessel Deck Hand.
Minimum Requirements and Knowledge
- Painting, chipping, cleaning, lifting, and other forms of manual labor.
- Ensure the company’s safety programs, procedures and policies are implemented.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified, nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime or for any reason.
- 1-2+ years of experience working on a small vessel
- Must be mechanically inclined
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.