JOB SUMMARY : Supervises the fulfillment of marketing-related services and sales through a virtual at-home sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises the fulfillment of inbound and outbound teleservices campaigns through a sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and stimulate repeat business; includes sales and potentially verification supervision; pre-test campaigns and provide timely feedback to Client Services on results; training; analysis and reporting; quality assurance; and effective coordination with other departments.
- Sets goals and accountabilities for the virtual team to ensure attainment of company and customer goals (e.g. production, availability, etc.).
- Monitors and evaluates performance against goals/accountabilities and provides timely feedback to the virtual reps via instant messaging, email, phone calls or face to face meetings.
- Provides leadership, motivation, training and development for the virtual team.
- Spends 100% of each day available to respond to inquiries and provide supervision of the virtual team. When not available, will ensure a back-up is available to cover. Duties to be performed include: daily coaching and monitoring of Virtual Telephone Sales Representatives to include utilizing the new hire training program follow-up, perform monitoring and evaluations of each representative each week and perform random spot monitoring with immediate feedback.
- Ensures virtual teams adherence to companys policies and procedures and all telemarketing regulations and apply all consistently for issue resolution.
- Effectively manages virtual representatives schedule, monitors and communicates individual team performance, handle dialer and equipment issues, assists virtual representatives with troubleshooting, help desk tickets and responds to IM, email and direct phone line to virtual representatives.
- Ability to think creatively and present ideas/solutions to keep sales representatives engaged and working as a team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prefer One to two years successful supervisor experience in a sales or customer service environment. Telecommuting supervisory experience helpful.
- Some college preferred.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Prior sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Strong conflict management, communication, inter-personal, and motivational skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a chat environment with a virtual workforce.
- Self-starter; able to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities while exercising sound judgment.
- Personal computer experience with knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Significant hands on experience with computer technology.
MONDAY FRIDAY, 5:00PM 9:00PM (unless running extra hours)
ADDITIONAL HOURS/DAY MAY BE NEEDED TO SUPPORT PRODUCTION DEMAND.
Marketlink is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Marketlink - 11 months ago