Business Overview :|
Global Transaction Services (GTS) a business unit of Citi Markets and Banking, is a leading provider of cash management, trade, and securities services, to financial institutions, corporate clients and the public sector around the world. With a global network spanning over 100 countries, GTS offers a broad range of cash management, treasury, trade, custody, clearing, depositary receipts and agency and trust services. GTS consists of two core businesses: Securities and Fund Services and Treasury and Trade Solutions.
This position will provide support to the Managing Director, Global Chief Technology Officer and team within Global Transaction Services. Duties are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. Employees within this role will have continuous contact/communication with high levels of internal management as well as senior management with external firms.
Technical Skills -
- Provides administrative support to a senior-level executive
- Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarify company policies and procedures
- Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements - both international and domestic
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through T&E system
- Order supplies, process invoices in P2P system; Process / follow-up on CSR's & Virtual Requests
- Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee information
- Assist in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
- Serve as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required
Non-Technical Skills -
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense)
- Prior experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong client/customer service orientation and ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing is critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven effective interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload is key.
- Energetic, responsive and reliable team player with solid planning, judgment, flexibility, collaboration, and decision-making abilities.
- Must take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism. Ability to deal with sensitive situations and confidential information. Excellent follow-up skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work 8:30am-5:30pm and be flexible for overtime as needed (early mornings)
Citi - 3 years ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...