Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
Within our Architectural Coatings business, we produce paints, stains, and specialty coatings under the PPG Pittsburgh® Paints, PPG Olympic® Paints and Stains, and PPG Porter® Paints brands, and service the North American coatings industry across three channels. We operate 400 retail stores, sell through over 2,000 dealer stores and supply product to large home improvement retailers, such as Lowe's.
Within our Stores channel, we sell a wide range of architectural coatings and sundry items to industry, builders, contractors and home owners and have built strong customer loyalty based on exceptional product and excellent customer service. If you are interested in finding out more about careers with PPG Architectural Coatings, please visit us at www.ppg.com/accareers .
Are you an energetic employee with a passion for working in a fact-paced, dynamic environment? If you would enjoy interacting with customers, delivering quality products to meet customer needs, and being part of a customer-focused retail team, then this may be the job for you!
- Make local deliveries in a safe and efficient manner, utilizing a company vehicle.
- Have a good geographic understanding of the local area.
- May be asked to assist customers by calculating surface volume and tinting paint.
- Work as an Inside Sales Associate as needed.
Part-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, 401k and life insurance.
- High school diploma or GED required, some college credit preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to compute discounts and price points.
- Ability to complete forms with good attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds infrequently and 40-60 prounds routinely.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have maintained a motor vehicle record within acceptable limits as prescribed by PPG.
- Candidates proficient in both English and Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
PPG prides itself on the quality of it's employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPG Industries - 21 months ago
PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) is a global supplier of protective and decorative coatings. The Company operates in six segments: Performance...