RMS Associates, Inc. (www.rmsatl.com) is an established Smyrna-based MSP/IT Network Support company. We are seeking a highly-motivated, energetic person to join our ranks to help us provide outstanding care to our customers.
This position requires an outgoing personality, creativity and the ability and desire to learn the different tools and applications to support our customer base. Excellent verbal, written and customer skills are required as well as attention to detail. You will provide technical support using telephone and remote assistance tools as well as driving on-site to customer locations around the greater Atlanta area.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. YOU MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
1) Provide help desk coverage for customers, qualify problems and urgency and enter support requests into service tracking system.
2) Provide technical troubleshooting assistance on Windows networks and applications to customers via phone and remote assistance tools.
3) Utilize systems and tools to monitor contract customer equipment, troubleshooting tickets when thresholds are exceeded.
4) Visit customer locations as required to perform installations, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment or to assist field personnel. Automobile and clean driving record required.
1) Experience in the industry supporting Windows networks, repairing computers, installing network hardware, etc.
2) Excellent verbal, written and customer skills
3) Strong work ethic and impeccable integrity
4) Attention to detail; ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks on time.
5) Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008
6) Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
7) Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products: Word, Publisher, Excel, Outlook
8) MUST HAVE relevant industry certifications or equivalent experience.
9) Self-motivated and works well with little direct supervision.
1) Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
2) Current Industry Certifications: MCSE, MCP, A+, Net+
3) Exchange Server 2013/2010/2007, Hyper-V.
4) Sonicwall Enhanced OS
This position is based near Windy Hill Road and Cobb Parkway. This is a full-time, salaried position with paid vacation and health benefits, after a 90 day probation period. Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday with occasional after-hours work required.
Monster - 14 months ago
"RMS offers our practice sound and responsible advice, and at a fair price. We consider RMS our IT partner. They know our business and...