Job Posting |
As a Technical Administrator, you will work as a liaison between CCLS Project Managers and the various internal departments providing technical services for assigned clients.
• Review the clinical protocol and make appropriate technical recommendation (s)
• Translate all documented customer expectations into the Covance database to provide seamless services
• Act as technical liaison between CCLS Project Manager and internal departments
• Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns
• Responsible for technical services quality related to assigned clients
• Comply with CCLS global project management strategy
• Participate in team tasks related to planning, budgeting and cross-Covance issues
• Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
• BS, MT (or equivalent) with one (1) year clinical laboratory experience, or BS, science (or equivalent) with two (2) years clinical laboratory experience, or an AS, MLT (or equivalent) with three (3) years clinical laboratory experience or minimum of 6 to 9 months successful experience as Associate Technical Administrator or minimum of one (1) year of successful Senior QR Administrator experience.
• Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
• Experience with clinical trial development
• Strong solution maker
• Demonstration of contribution to team work
• Med Tech, Lab Testing, Medical Terminology
• Work is performed in a general office setting
• Work is performed with multiple interruptions
• Travel may be required
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 17 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...