About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Reston, VA
About the Role:
Professional Services Consultants are assigned to specific customers to provide “post sales” technical support either on site or remotely.
- Strong technical background in the application security domain
- Threat modeling and code review experience
- Familiar with code review tools (i.e. Fortify, etc.)
- Programming ability in one or more programming/scripting languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, .Net, Python, Ruby etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- People/Team Management
- Capable of training in front of large audience
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
- The Consultant will conduct security assessments; communicate recommendations to clients in verbal and written format
- The Consultant will perform web application security assessments, threat models, code reviews, etc.
- The Consultant will also be involved with other client work related to Foundstone’s professional services offerings
- The Consultant will maintain technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the firm through tool development, template enhancements, methodology enhancements, and by identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes and procedures
- The consultant will also act as technical lead during engagements or portions of engagements
- The Consultant will mentor other consultants and peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: NA-USA-VA-Reston
Position Number: 879457
McAfee - 18 months ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...