The ASPIRA OST program will align activities with school goals and education standards by providing comprehensive youth development services and activities designed to address the specific needs of students. The activities will align regular school day education standards with OST services and match the targeted needs of individual students with rigorous academic instruction and enrichment.
- Responsible for providing direct educational, recreational/ health, cultural activities, life skills, civic engagement, and career awareness activities in the OST program.
- Assist elementary school age children 6 through 12 (Grades 1st to 6th) in completing their homework with a focus on DOE standards.
- Supervision of youth attending the OST program.
- Escort children to and from the after school program, evening, weekend and summer programs.
- Participate in Bi-weekly Staff Development Meetings.
- Complete weekly and monthly attendance reports.
- Communicate day-to-day programmatic difficulties, problems and/or concerns in a professional and appropriate manner.
idealist.org - 7 months ago