Business Development and Marketing Professional needed.
Seeking a director level sales professional experienced in business development, event marketing, local media, public relations, with core financial skills. This position will create and execute a strategic sales plan, marketing plan and operating budget that address shopping center issues and opportunities, resulting in marketing programs that enhance tenant, community, and media relations, and increase shopping center sales. You will be responsible for marketing and selling the assets of the mall to consumers, advertisers, marketing companies, and the surrounding business community. Maintain effective media relations by fielding media calls and preparing responses, as directed by senior management. Coordinate shopping center visual merchandising, signage and advertising programs. Oversee and evaluate the Marketing staff.
· Minimum five (5) years of marketing and sales experience
· Related college degree required
· A business financial background is preferred
· Computer literate in applicable software (Lotus, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is essential
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Simon Property Group - 16 months ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...