The eCommerce Analyst consults with internal customers of eCommerce to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes and communicates these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that applications accurately meet business users’ goals.
The eCommerce Analyst will provide a high degree of expertise and knowledge in the management of eCommerce applications. He/she will gather and drive development of enhancements to our BSD and .Com applications through use-case development, wire frame review, user acceptance testing and implementation. The Analyst will deliver on-time high-quality eCommerce solutions to Office Depot customers.
The eCommerce Analyst is the primary liaison between the business and IT and is responsible for collecting business requirements, designing solutions, overseeing the development and coordinating the testing of innovative system and business solutions for the eCommerce organization. Additionally, the eCommerce Analyst is responsible for collaborating with business personnel to create and document business work flows as well as configure application systems to match those work flows. Once configured, he/she is responsible for ensuring the appropriate testing and business training is provided to ensure a smooth "go live" scenario. Upon implementation, the eCommerce Analyst will be the primary participants in the ongoing support and future enhancement development for the respective applications.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- Four years experience in business/systems analysis with a focus on web/internet projects.
- Strong experience capturing requirements for web application development specifically in eCommerce transactions
- Experience writing functional requirement specifications, writing use cases, test plans and cases.
- Experience creating process flow diagrams
- Awareness of current web technology and tools (e.g. Search tools, Tracking tools, etc.)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous coding experience
- Experience with quality assurance methodology
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes a plus
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and interview skills; strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem solving skills; negotiation skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across business and technical audiences
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot - 22 months ago
Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company is organized into three business segments: North...