- Analyze and report on case management and claims data to understand product effectiveness and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate quarterly reports.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests and investigate questions from sales and internal team members on reports.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements for reporting
- Identifies solutions to reporting
- Provides explanations and information to others on reporting issues
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience
- Additional duties as assigned
Competencies and Best Practice for High Performers
- Act as Team Player - collaborate with others, learn and develop
- Focus on Customers - identify and exceed customer expectations, reporting the product value story
- Make fact-based decisions - use sound judgement, apply business knowledge
- Support change and innovation - work effectively in a changing environment, contribute innovative ideas
- Successful experience in analytics for minimum 3 years.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of employer health plan or benefit operations and systems.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Successful in working with others.
- Strong analytical background.
- Strong Excel and Access experience.
- Good data orientation.â€‚
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...