- Analyze and report on case management and claims data to understand product effectiveness and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate quarterly reports.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests and investigate questions from sales and internal team members on reports.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements for reporting
- Identifies solutions to reporting
- Provides explanations and information to others on reporting issues
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience
- Additional duties as assigned
Competencies and Best Practice for High Performers
- Act as Team Player - collaborate with others, learn and develop
- Focus on Customers - identify and exceed customer expectations, reporting the product value story
- Make fact-based decisions - use sound judgement, apply business knowledge
- Support change and innovation - work effectively in a changing environment, contribute innovative ideas
- Successful experience in analytics for minimum 3 years.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of employer health plan or benefit operations and systems.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Successful in working with others.
- Strong analytical background.
- Strong Excel and Access experience.
- Good data orientation.â€‚
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we...