Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Must obtain negative result on drug screen performed in accordance with URS drug testing policy. Must have a valid driver’s license
- College graduate degree in business or accounting related field plus, at least 2 years experience in a similar capacity. Must be fluent in MS Office and have demonstrated experience working in a team environment. Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and function with minimum supervision. Versatile in implementation of new software programs such as ePM (GSA Project Management Software) and Expedition or demonstrated combination of education, skills, knowledge, ability and experience.
As Project Administrator this individual will serve as one of the focal points for project document and records tracking, and management. Individual will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of an electronic document control system and will provide regular input and summary data for specified project reports.
- Candidate must demonstrate good oral and written communications skills as duties will include regular contacts and interface with multiple project team-members and customer offices. Good organizational skills are an essential part of this assignment.
- An example of some of the typical project assignments will be:
- Maintenance of Project Records
- Assist PM with routine admin functions
- Process Monthly Payment Applications
- Verify Certified Payrolls
- Participate and document weekly project meetings
- Upload documentation to GSA ePM software (training will be provided)
- Initiate project related letters when requested
- Assist in writing project reports with inserted photographs
- Setup and coordinate meetings.
- Prepares Work Authorization forms for new contracts, modifications and job closures.
- Follows up and reports on accounts receivables, as well as unbilled issues, as assigned.
- Assists Project Managers in tracking project budgets.
- Assists in reviews of contracts and preparation of MAR forms.
- Assists Project Manager in preparation and submittal of estimate at completion (EAC) and revenue in excess of contract value (REC) forms.
- Assists Project Manager with all financial aspects of projects of medium size, complexity and risk.
- Prepares Go/No Go forms and assists with proposals.
- May have limited interaction with IE billing and accounting staff.
- Interacts directly with Project Managers and may interact on a limited basis with clients and sub-consultants.
- Performs routine tasks without substantial supervision.
- Receives instruction on specific assignments, objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
- Assistance furnished on unusual problems and work is reviewed for application of sound professional judgment.
- Assignments have clear and specific objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables.
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard management/administrative techniques, procedures and criteria to assist Project Manager.
URS Corporation - 18 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...