Automotive technicians perform routine maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations to all types of buses, cars, trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles. The technicians perform diagnostic tests to determine the problem and then make necessary repairs.
- Perform PMI Services
- Perform preventive, corrective, and repair maintenance tasks on various types of support Vehicles.
- Prepare and submit records of work performed.
- Record all parts and supplies used on equipment
- At least 5 years practical hands on experience
- ASE Automotive Certifications
- Possess basic tools
- Exhibit a positive attitude and enthusiasm
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
MV Transportation, Inc. - 6 months ago