Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2000 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
We are seeking a Part-Time Sales Assistant to provide administrative sales support for our homebuilding division. Do you have the ENERGY and dedication to help us maintain our successful team in the York, Pennsylvania area?
Seize this opportunity if you have:
• At least 1+ years of administrative/sales experience
• Exceptional administrative, written and verbal skills
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a complex and professional environment
• Strong analytical and customer service skills with a positive attitude
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure to meet deadlines
• Flexibility, adaptability and reliability
• Home building and Real Estate experience, a plus
As a Sales Administrator at our model home/s, in a support capacity, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Sales and Marketing Associates and Sales and Marketing Representatives.
• Providing appropriate neighborhood and community information including schools, shopping, medical facilities, etc.
• Assisting the Sales Team with prospecting and appointment-setting.
• Ensure model homes are clean and presentable at all times for traffic to review.
• Ensure an adequate supply of sales materials is available, including brochures and pamphlets.
• Copying and pickup of additional materials at Division Management office.
• Physically demonstrating product to prospective customers.
• Completing special projects and meeting deadlines.
• Obtaining all required contract documentation for Sales Representative to review and forward to Management office.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• New Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...