Reporting to the Director of Product and Content Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Content strategy and creation - own the content strategy for key buyer personas and themes. Drive prospects through the sales process with content you create, or steer others to create. Content will include white papers, blogs, datasheets, presentations, demos and more.
- Empowering the sales and marketing teams to sell and market more effectively via differentiated product and solution positioning, competitive insight and sales tools.
- Product launch and marketing campaign support - Collaborate with the team to help create and drive product launches and marketing campaigns that boost leads and drive revenue.
Please submit your resume in word format (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years experience in with a technology provider ideally in marketing, sales or a customer-facing role. Enterprise software and/or product marketing or management experience is a major plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially writing. Strong presentation skills a plus.
- Prolific production - Whatever your background, you will need to have consistently delivered high impact, on target deliverables, and lots of them.
- Proven experience in or desire to consistently juggle and prioritize a number of key tasks, collaborate with other members of the marketing, sales and product management team, while always thinking and working towards the strategic goals of the business and team.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
Job Type: Marketing
Job Location: Nashua, NH
Job ID: PMM-01
Ektron - 2 years ago
At the heart of Ektron is our commitment to our customers and our dedication to finding a better way of helping them manage information and...