AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
Professionally handle incoming 800# calls providing high quality, timely customer service. Maintain product and procedure knowledge. Follow administration guidelines, adhere to schedules and identify and analyze problem cases. Communicate with internal and external clients, both in writing and the phone. Hours will be 10:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• College graduate or equivalent with one year experience in customer service, preferably in a call center environment, and Financial Markets.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
• FINRA Series 6 may be required.
• Reliable; ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
• Maintain a positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment.
• Analytical skills, combined with strong business writing ability.
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V
AXA is the holding company for an international financial services group focused on financial protection. AXA is the holding company of the...