Candidates must be able to PROGRAM machines. Candidates will be machining small precision mechanical parts (gears, gear boxes, sprockets, pulleys, timing belts, etc.).
2nd Shift (3pm-11:30pm)
- CNC Lathe experience
- Tool changes / offsets / set ups
- Exp working with Live Tools
- Programming exp – Conversational, G&M codes (parts are 5/10 – 1/1000”)
- Program machines per cust specs, prove out programs.
- Exp making program offsets per specs.
- Read blueprints / measuring devices
- 3+ yrs experience as machinist
- Other machines they'll run: Okuma Howa, Ikegai, Hass, Mori Seiki
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...