The Technical Solutions Consultant is responsible for implementation and configuration of Veramark products and services. In addition to performing implementation tasks, the Technical Solutions Consultant is the Technical Services point of contact on an implementation project team, and collaborates with other implementation team members both inside and outside the Technical Services organization to ensure all implementation activities are completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Service Delivery, project management and end customers on implementation upgrade projects
- Responsible for all Technical Services deliverables on an implementation
- May act as a Technical Services Team Lead (overseeing/directing the work of other members of the Technical Services team) to execute implementation deliverables
- Proficient in the configuration and use of VeraSMART
- Technical project management of implementations
- Performs detailed requirements gathering and analysis
- Delivers training for end users and Veramark personnel on product features
- Performs level 2 support for contact center in cases where more technical experience / expertise is required to correct a problem or issue
- 4-year college degree (business and technical coursework preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Veramark products and services or similar software
- Understanding of relational database concepts and ability to perform basic SQL
- Understanding of TEM business model and how to solve customer problems
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Web (IIS) technologies
- Windows server
- Systems analysis and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Current and prospective customers – client staff, middle management, and executives
- Veramark executive leadership, management, and staff members across the organization
- The Technical Solutions Consultant has access to both Veramark confidential and client confidential information, and must be able to ensure both sensitive internal and external information is protected and only distribute to those that require access to the information.
The Technical Solutions Consultant is an individual contributor with no direct reports and may act as a Team Lead directing the work of other members of the Technical Services team.
Minimum 20% travel required.
Veramark Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyword: technical,consult,solutions,system analysis