The New Accounts Specialist processes and prepares clients’ accounts to be placed under management by CLS Investments, LLC ("CLS"), a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC ("NorthStar").
• Process and follow up on new account paperwork and asset transfers for brokerage firms, trust companies, annuity companies, and 401(k) plans
• Work with vendors, representatives and/or internal clients to resolve issues regarding the processing of new accounts
• Cross train on all related account types
• Complete various operational duties and projects (data entry, mailings, processing checks, etc.) that the New Accounts Manager may assign
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Careful attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
• Ability to reach goals and deadlines
• High school diploma required
• Bachelor's degree Business Administration or a related field preferred
• At least 6 months of experience in financial services or banking
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
The statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties and responsibilities.
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT/SAFETY :
Normally works in a general office environment with the use of computer, printer, telephone, copier, fax, and calculator. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust,
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC - 20 months ago