Lewis & Fowler, a management consulting firm, celebrating our 10th year as leading consultancy in Denver, Colorado is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Strategic Program Management.
Responsible for managing a team of individuals with overall responsibility for one or more SPMO functional areas including project management, business analysis, process analysis, and PMO processes. Manages a team to ensure successful delivery of functional responsibilities and develops and implements processes associated with functional areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Manages a team responsible for processes and deliverables covering one or more specific functional areas within the PMO
- Provides oversight and leadership to direct reports in business analysis, process analysis, project management, and other PMO disciplines up to and including reviewing performance, and monitoring continuous improvement plans.
- Builds processes and tools specific to assigned functional areas to ensure high quality deliverables and consistency across team members
- Manages project staff results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; plans, monitors, and appraises job results. Build a high performance team.
- Accountable for the execution of established delivery processes and methodologies to ensure delivery while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for team work assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated work plans, escalating & communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Skills/Ability and Knowledge
- Demonstrated management skills leading teams
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to implement key performance indicators/metrics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrated ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Demonstrated ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to cross-functional and virtual teams with a mixture of direct and dotted-line reporting
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
Related Work Experience
All interested candidates please send your resume to Mike Dry email@example.com or 303.524.1171
- 6+ years’ experience preferred including:
- 3+ years in the Telecommunications Industry
- 3+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of managing complex programs or projects
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technical, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced management or technical degree desired but not required
Lewis Fowler - 13 months ago