Business Process Analyst 4
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Requirements Manager to become part of the Northrop Grumman’s Health IT, Health and Human Services operating unit. The position is located in Nashville, TN.
This person develops, modifies, applies, and maintains the project and contract Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTMs). The position is responsible for set up, administration and update standards for the RTMs to monitor compliance with the contract, infrastructure and application requirements. The Requirements Lead will be responsible for establishing standards for creation and decomposition of all requirements and for traceability of each requirement at every phase of the project to ensure completeness.
This position is also responsible for identifying and reporting any proposed scope changes through the review and approval process. The requirement Lead reviews project artifacts throughout the SDLC for unreported scope changes and works with the project team to document requested software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements. Items reviewed by the Requirements Lead include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration
• 10 Years with Bachelors; 8 Years with Masters. Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with CMMI
• Must have experience leading the Requirements Management functional area
• Expert at Requirement Traceability Management
• Must be an expert at using IBM Rational Product Suite for requirements management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives
• A thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience supporting multiple customers
• Public Health and healthcare experience
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 19 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...