Strategic Communications Analyst-01130982
Booz Allen Hamilton Engineering Services, LLC (BES) is seeking a Strategic Communications Analyst to join our team at Barksdale Air Force Base, LA.
This role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Will peform as the Strategic Communications Program Liaison to Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC).
• Will support the Minimum Essential Emergency Communications Network (MEECN) programs as a Program Analyst and Liaison to AFGSC/A5.
• Will provide program management and technical support in the following areas: program analyses, cost and feasibility studies, war fighting requirements analysis, and requirements support to test planning.
• Will support HQ AFGSC in planning, programming, and budgeting system (PPBS) related issues.
• Will assist in providing timely and meaningful inputs regarding proposed Air Force and DoD policies related to Nuclear Command and Control (NC2) and MEECN programs.
At Booz Allen Hamilton, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Booz Allen Hamilton and help shape our future while creating yours.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Booz Allen Hamilton, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, gain sharing, educational assistance, and a flexible work environment. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
• Eight or more year relevant experience supporting Air Force acquisition programs as program manager, MAJCOM requirements lead, or Program Element Monitor with operational experience in the nuclear C2 mission area and experience in MEECN programs.
• Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communications skills, a positive attitude, ability to work well with others and flexibility to changing workloads.
• Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
EDUCATION: Master's degree in a relevant area or equivalent.
Job : Program/Project Management
Primary Location : United States-LA-Barksdale
Travel : No
Booz Allen Hamilton - 20 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...