Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and almost 60,000 employees. As a multi-billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 13th largest privately held company in the country. We have become a respected leader in the competitive retail market by sticking to our core values of customers, competition, family, freshness, and safety & health. Meijer's Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky. |
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Retail Administrative Assistant. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for supporting store leadership by providing assistance with administrative duties. Key responsibilities include: answering phones, distributing mail and supplies, filing, ordering supplies, assisting with payroll and benefit administration and handling donation requests.
- General knowledge of store operations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet set deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to deal with confidential matters
- Effectively manage conflict to achieve desired business results
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers, team members, leadership
and office support staff
Job Store Operations
Primary Location KY-Cold Spring
Meijer - 19 months ago
Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with over 200 stores and more than 60,000 employees. Our...