We are seeking an experienced Product Manager for our platform based SaaS and enterprise products at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters.
- Manage all phases of multiple large and small development projects to ensure achievement of objectives, timetables, budget, and overall success.
- Responsible for establishing the project tracking/reporting and risk management activities and overseeing project management of multiple complex projects.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, pay attention to details, and understand the needs of the customer and our products.
- Influence people that do not directly report to them and hence must possess strong inter-personal skills such as team building, consensus building, diplomacy, persuasiveness and the ability to create a positive a work environment.
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, science;
- Two to five years marketing/product development and or telecommunications experience preferred;
- Two to five years of spreadsheet-based numerical analysis;
- Two to five years computer experience (internet, windows, database, etc.); and
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
- Travel â€“ depends upon nature of project and client location
Net.Orange - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...