Solidus is seeking a Software Engineer to work on a team developing a foundational system for integrating diverse research prototypes into a unified demonstrator. The Successful candidate will be demonstrated team player with architectural experience and written and oral communication skills. Ability and willingness to develop common infrastructure software for use in a system with evolving integration requirements is essential.
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Active Secret Clearance is desired
- BS in relevant area
- Minimum of three years experience in relevant area
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, Mac OSX), Python or another scripting language, JSON, AJAX, Google Protocol Buffers, Apache Camel
- Experience with software development tools (Ant, Eclipse, Maven, Git) is
- Working knowledge of virtualization environments and operating system and computer networking concepts, technologies, and terms is desired.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company's philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.