by the venture capital firms behind Foursquare and Twitter, Work Market
is a new platform providing businesses with access to an on-demand,
scalable work force and the tools to manage internal employees, vendors
is a business-focused internship in which you will work closely with
our executives and other highly talented team members, actively
participating in both the day-to-day and long-term operations of the company.
You will have the opportunity to dive deeper into areas such as Sales,
Accounting, Legal, and Product Development depending on your interests.
Accordingly, while there may be the occasional errand, much of what you do
here will emerge from tasks/projects you develop based on value adds
you have identified.
will be able (and expected) to provide meaningful contributions to the
- You will be surrounded by ambitious, super smart people in a rapidly-growing startup environment.
business, honing skills such as analysis, planning, budgeting,
product development, sales, client service, marketing, and strategy.
This is not a 'sit-and-watch' internship.
- Although you’ll need to be a self-starter, you will receive guidance and mentoring from seasoned professionals. This is a great opportunity if you have big plans of your own.
- Lunch every Friday, and dinner any night that you work late.
(or soon-to-be) graduate in Business, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics,
- Fantastic attitude, work ethic, and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for technology and business.
Computer Science or related field from a top tier school with an
Include your resume, information about your interests and qualifications, and your availability in the winter when you apply.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Work Market - 16 months ago
Work Market is a platform for management of labor and human resource services. We give businesses access to an on-demand scalable work force...