Position: Per Diem
Under the direction of the Support Services Manager and within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures, responsible for performing a variety of duties, including transporting patients, and sorting, processing and delivering mail and packages.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- CPI Training to be completed within three (3) months of hire
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrated good judgment required; particularly as far as potential patient transport emergencies are concerned. Demonstrated ability to interpret and adhere to both verbal and written instructions required.
- Three (3) to six (6) months experience preferred.
- Availability to work weekends, and holidays
Cooley Dickinson, a 140-bed acute care hospital, provides patient-centered health care services both at its main campus in Northampton,...