Member Services Supervisor-WAR00645
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Member Services Supervisor. As a Member Services Supervisor, you will assist with the overall direction, coordination and supervision of the Member Services department.
Deliver the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of all Life Time Fitness products and services. Assist with ensuring team members proactively meet the needs of members and accurately answer questions.
- Provide outstanding customer service and quickly and efficiently respond to member questions, comments, and concerns
- Ensure team members greet and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with supervising and assessing team members providing constructive feedback and helping them develop excellent customer service and promotional skills
- Assist the Department Head in maintaining daily and monthly department budget
- Balance cash drawer, reconcile membership accounts, and make necessary corrections and voids
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year customer service experience
- Minimum of one year experience working at the Life Time front desk
- Basic POS (point of sale) transaction experience
- Experience working in retail or hospitality preferred
Primary Location: : IL-Warrenville - WAR - Warrenville
Job Level: Team Leader