Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc. is one of the leading independent foodservice distributors in the country, with annual revenues exceeding $2.8 billion. Since 1919 Maines has been committed to providing the highest level of quality, reliability and customer service to all of our customers. This mission is being pursued by drawing on the synergies between the skilled and dedicated Maines workforce and the utilization of leading edge technologies and equipment.
The Power of Exceptional People . . . .
. . . . is what powers Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc. one of the fastest growing foodservice distribution companies in the country, to extraordinary results. We are recognized across the country for setting new standards in operational performance and customer service. If you're a highly motivated team player, who thrives on challenge, consider the Junior Accountant at our Corporate Headquarters during the winter break.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Junior Accountant responsibilities include
- Preparation of journal entries and a/c reconciliation for two companies.
- Preparation of fuel and road taxes for transportation department.
- Preparation of sales tax reports for all companies Timely tax reports.
- Favorable outcomes of tax audits.
- Independence and initiative of work.
- Organizational and neatness qualities.
Maines Paper & Food Services, Inc. - 19 months ago