This position supports key functions at our Washington DC zone office located in Columbia , MD.
The Zone Operations Specialist provides wide-ranging support to all zone Sales, Marketing, and Parts/Service personnel. This person is an important channel of information between dealers, the zone, and the regional office.
This position requires approximately 30% travel and includes significant weekend work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to zone, including arranging meetings and events; coordinating itineraries for the zone managers; contacting vendors; managing zone office facility, supplies and computer equipment; composing spreadsheets and reports and PowerPoint presentations; making travel arrangements; handling zone timekeeping.
- Participate in regional/dealer marketing events; act as liaison between Subaru and the customer for basic information and “giveaway” items; warehouse and maintain inventory of marketing assets at the zone office and with off-site vendors.
- Assist Zone Dealer Development Manager with preparation and processing of dealer development activities and documentation; prepare and distribute reports; update binders and contact materials; coordinate dealer franchise agreements, renewals, ownership changes; track Signature Facility Program Financial Agreement activities and process payments.
- Maintain and monitor all pool and marketing vehicle activity and documentation; track and maintain license plate inventory, registration and insurance cards.
- Assist ZDTM with zone initiated training activities; participate in SOA sponsored training activities to enhance knowledge of Subaru programs and product; maintain tracking sheet with process of zone employee training status.
- Schedule and prepare activities and documents surrounding New Dealer Launches.
Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) is the parent of Subaru of America, the automotive company known for its all-wheel-drive (AWD) technology found...