AGAPE Primary Care - Promoting Healthcare in a Faith Based Atmosphere.
Agape Primary Care is currently looking for a Practice Manager for our practice in Conway, South Carolina.
The primary function of this position is to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct Agape Senior Primary Care programs and activities, perform the necessary duties to maintain a fiscally positive environment for the company and oversee all compliance policies and procedures, both state and federal. The Agape Senior Primary Care Practice Manager is the business liaison for the physicians, staff and outside vendors. He or she will work closely with the Agape physician's in terms of communication and marketing projects. The Practice Manager is expected to foster strong relationships with physicians, Agape staff, patients, residents and residents’ families. The Agape Senior Practice Manager works closely in a team environment with the Corporate Operations Officer, Business Office Manager, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and other support staff.
- Previous experience as a Physicians Practice Manager
- Clear understanding of scheduling, finances, marketing and human resources
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to communicate and read effectively in English
- Minimum of 4 year degree
Please send cover letter and resume to AGamble@agapesenior.com or fax to Amy Gamble at 803-454-2368.