Boise Inc. is looking for a HR Reporting Analyst II with experience in benefits, HR, and project management for our corporate location in Boise, Idaho. The individual will be Techno/Functional and work independently on upgrades, security, maintenance and reporting in PeopleSoft HRMS. The HR Reporting Analyst II will lead benefits and reporting, as well as be a resource to all users of PeopleSoft and benefits online enrollment products. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the software for federal reporting and staying compliant with federal and state regulations and laws.
Responsibilities are outlined below:
- Serve as team leader and/or project manager in a techno/functional role to facilitate business and system process changes.
- Provide techno/functional resource experience for troubleshooting and testing of system problems.
- Responsible for Benefits, compliance and statistical reporting.
- Responsible for Benefits functional support, business processes, and table maintenance of PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Provide customer support to end users on functionality and updating in PeopleSoft.
- Analyze and recommend ways to use PeopleSoft HRMS to meet business objectives.
- Analyze support requests to identify trends and resolve issues.
- Work closely with IT to determine system requirements based on business needs.
- Support enhancements, implementations, upgrades and projects for the integrated systems.
A Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years of HR/Benefits reporting background and process knowledge in a shared services organization are required. The HR Reporting Analyst needs to have analytical and problem-solving skills with project management experience. Specifically, they need to understand relational database structure (tables, records, fields, and how the data is related), database management, and to quickly learn new database management applications/interfaces. The qualified person will have working knowledge of Excel, SQL/SQR and Access databases.
Boise Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Specific knowledge of PeopleSoft, including query reporting.
- Must display interpersonal, communication and process improvement skills while working under pressure.
- Must be able to work effectively in a collaborative, team/group environment.
- Requires planning and organizing/work management skills.
- Project Management Certification is preferred.
Boise Inc - 5 months ago