Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Woodmont Health Campus, a dynamic Skilled Nursing campus in Boonville, IN is looking for a successful, goal-oriented Community Services/Marketing Representative .
The Community Service/Marketing Representative is responsible for implementing the marketing, sales and public relations plans for the Health Campus. This includes conducting assessments for potential residents, arranging and conducting campus tours, planning promotional events, and building/maintaining referral sources. The successful candidate must have either Long-Term Care Sales experience or Healthcare Marketing/Sales experience.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- LPN/RN or Bachelors degree in Marketing required
- 2+ years experience in Long-Term Care or Healthcare sales/marketing
- Strong communications skills and a customer service oriented attitude required
- Valid driver’s license required
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...